The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active

Go down 
AuthorMessage
member!

| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active Empty
PostSubject: | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active   | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

[url=incandescence.forumotion.com/]| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active 702694938192337520951663[/url]

[url=incandescence.forumotion.com/forum] HOME[/url] •[url=incandescence.forumotion.com/f1-guidebook-essential-knowledge] GUIDEBOOK[/url]
   Semi Realistic | Post Apocalyptic | Semi Advanced+

Where once the lands lay twisted in human desolation, a new order has
risen. In the realm of Candenta, wolves reign supreme, but are you
prepared to withstand their flame? ∞ Welcome to Incandescence ∞

_______

We are a fun, semi-literate environment, open to literate writers and
those looking to improve by experience. With our marvelous world of
Candenta, the future equivalent of Russia/Siberia, and its inhabitants,
we hope you become intrigued enough to add your own character(s) to the
mix and help us grow! We'd love to have you!

Going strong for a full year and still growing!

If the given link format does not work, simply use this one: [url=incandescence.forumotion.com]CLICK [/url]
Back to top Go down

| Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Page 1 of 1