The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whisper

Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG   Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Midnight Whispers is a small pack located in Barcelona. After their leader, Ian, conquered the land that had been overrun by nature, he began to make it the home for his pack. Yet, what he didn't know, was in the heard of Barcelona lies magic that hasn't been touched for years. As he plans it out to get the magic with his pack, the question is: will you join?

What is included:
-For all ages
-A drama free site
-Many different plots that bring fun and exitement
-From two to four different characters
-A secret power that's small
-Any type of canine

http://midnightwhisperspack.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Midnight Whispers Pack - Wolf RPG
Page 1 of 1