The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Nuke Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny-

Nuke Town Empty
PostSubject: Nuke Town   Nuke Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

The year is 2290, the world has been nuked. American citizens took refuge in bunkers under ground before the bombs dropped, 25 years ago. Now they have emerged to find the lands radioactive in 65% of the country. The food is contaminated, the water contaminated in most places. Our story focuses in on the Nevada residents of this country, desperate to rebuild their lives from the ashes of war. Dangers shroud the lands now though, it isn't safe to be alone. Robots have been invented and roam the lands, some owned and some feral. Ghouls, or radioactively mutated humans pose a threat to man kind, though some have proven to be quite friendly. Super mutants, the most feared danger, roam the lands in search of their addiction; StealthBoys, which when applied, cloak their user and render them invisible. Half robotic animals have been conjured as well, most proving to be grateful for their medical transformation though there have been cases of betrayal and murder. All these beings live here, in Nevada. War never changes and peace never lasts, where will you be? Come survive with us,
Nuke Town
Link Back
Nuke Town Fallout-4
Back to top Go down

Nuke Town
Page 1 of 1