The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ODRAdmin

Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] Empty
PostSubject: Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink]   Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink] 2hwi7a9
HOME | PLOT | RULES | CHARACTER APPLICATION | ADVERTISING

It's been a year since Doremi, Hazuki, Aiko, Onpu, and Momoko graduated from elementary school and went their separate ways. All of them have settled into their lives without magic, and are now starting their second year in middle school. Meanwhile, Majo Rika and Lala have settled into their new lives in the Witch World.

Meanwhile the Ritter, a group of humans who's ancestors once lived in the Witch World and want to head back to their homes there, start moving towards achieving their goals. At the same time, some of their members started advocating a radical plan: to get revenge on the Witches and Wizards.

The activities of the Ritter have not gone unnoticed, and the Queen of the Witch World brings the five Ojamajo's together and again makes them Witch Apprentices. She also gives them one mission: find the Ritter and make sure they don't destroy the Witches and Wizards.
Back to top Go down

Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink]
Page 1 of 1