The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessie

World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg Empty
PostSubject: World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg   World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 pm

World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg Doubled_zpsfcdb1533
THE REBELLION HAS ENDED
THE REBELS WERE DEFEATED
AND PANEM IS CHANGING

Rules - Advertising - Apply
The Site

[blockquote][blockquote]
The rebellion has come to a screeching halt, the forces of the Capitol have entered District 13 and apprehended the mastermind behind the rebellion, President Coin and executed her. A very special announcement would be made to the people. An announcement that would shake the very foundations of Panem and insure that no one would ever attempt to question the authority of Snow, or his descendants.[/blockquote][/blockquote]

President Snow's Address to the People

[blockquote][blockquote]
Walking over to a pair of doors that opened up onto a balcony, he took a deap breath and pushed them open, forcing a fake smile onto his face. The roar of the Capitalites met his ears, there cheers deafening as they chanted his name. They knew who there leader was, they knew who had protected them from the insurgents. After several minutes he raised his hands to silence the crowd. "People of Panem, you have survived a terrible conflict that nearly tore apart our wonderful land. Long have I worked tirelessly to protect all the people of each district, but that was not enough for them. They sought to sieze control from me and overthrow our current government. This is how I get repayed for everything I have done for them, with thoughts of rebellion and even a tyrant leader to lead them. They elected a new ruler before I was even overthrown, President Coin they call her, so confident were they that they would succeed. Under the banner of the eledged "MockingJay", Katniss Everdeen, they sought to rally the people against me. No more though. Their rallying point was slain and the heart and soul of the rebellion taken away."

"The rebellion is over now, and you may all rest easy tonight now that you are safe. From this day forth let none question the authority of the Capitol. We are a fair people who want safety and fairness above all else, but there are those who would seek to take that away from us. We do not wish for conflict and bloodshed, but when our people are threatened it becomes necessary to use force. Now, return to your homes and make the preparations for... the 77th Hunger Games." Turning around Snow walked off the balcony with a smile on his face. Once more the people knew who really held the power in this world.
[/blockquote][/blockquote]

Finished

[blockquote][blockquote]
What the people of Panem didn't know was that President Snow's health was failing him. The rebellion had taken it's toll on him and he was only a shell of his former self. In the shadows of the mansion that acted as home to Snow sat a girl, waiting for her chance to seize control from her ailing grandfather. The granddaughter of President Snow of Panem was biding her time, waiting for the day that her grandfather would fall to the stress and illness that was slowly killing him. A smile formed on her face as she listened to the cheers of the people because she knew her time would come soon... so very soon.[/blockquote][/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

World of THE HUNGER GAMES rpg
Page 1 of 1