The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Chloe Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Tyler

Chloe Tyler

Chloe Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Tyler   Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm

~Basic information~

Name: Chloe Tyler

BirthPlace: Sydney, Australia

Species: Human

Appearance: Chloe has long blonde hair which sits half way down her back. Tall and slim, she likes to wear clothing that shows her body off. With an oval shaped face and soft brown eyes, she looks very much looks like an innocent and naive young woman, like butter would not melt in her mouth as the expression goes.

Physical trademarks: She has a small tattoo in the inside of her left wrist. It's a rose, surrounded with 7 small stars. She also has her belly button pierced.

Spoken Languages: English

PreIsland/Scientists roots: Forced/willing newcomer.

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Chloe is very much a Daddys girl. She is sweet, innocent and very naive. Though she has been going through he rebellion stage the last year or so, she would never have it in her to hurt a fly. She likes to help people, finding it very easy to her nature to do so. She likes to show the world she does not care, like she is just having fun and nothing else matters, but deep down, she is just looking for her fathers approval, but not knowing how to do this, she had now turned to getting his attention in other ways such as wearing clothes that was entirely unsuited an 18 year old girl, getting into a little trouble every now and then but nothing that was too bad, nothing even worthy of grabbing the polices attention.

~History~

Family History:

Chloe has 2. older, half brothers and one younger full sister. Her Father has had 2 marriages, his sons coming from his 1st marriage and Chloe and her sister from the second. Chloe herself is 18, her younger sister, Macey, is 10 and her older brothers, John and Andrew are 24 and 26 respectively.

Childhood/History up to now:

Chloe is close to her brother John, though for some reason, her and Andrew have never been able to get along. She thinks this is because he sees her as the reason why their father left his mother, having had an affair and Chloe being the result of this. Chloe holds the same view on their sister however, she feels wary of the younger girl, having been used to getting the majority of the attention of their Father before Macey was born, it was a shock to her system to suddenly have to share him.

Chloe is extremely close to her father though, loving the man more than anyone or anything. Like all teenagers however, Chloe is going through a rebellious stage and started hanging out with the wrong crown. that has ended with her getting in serious trouble, and even her fathers money and standing in society has not been able to get her out of it. Though she was offered an alternative.. A way out of going through a trial, of blackening her fathers name. It would be like a holiday.. A few months on an Island far out to see, what more could an 18 year old wish for in return for not going to prison for murder, right?

Island History:

Chloe sat in her fathers office, her eyes looking through the room. She was dressed in a short red dress, red suede heals on. Her long blonde hair hung perfectly straight around her face. She wasn't nervous, daddy could help her out of this one. It wasn't like she'd ever got into trouble like this, and she hadn't been the one to fire the gun. It had been an accident.. She's seen it with her own eyes.

She sighed deeply, wondering where her father was. She knew she should feel lucky, her name had, as of yet, not been dragged into any of the tabloids. She shrugged inwardly, not caring very much if that was by her fathers design or because everyone knew she was innocent.

The door to the office opened and she looked up. She went to stand, but one look to her fathers face said she would do best not move.. This can't be good she thought. Her fathers expression always turned to a smile when he saw her, this was truly a new experience for her.  

She frowned as she saw what she recognzed as her fathers lawyer walking in behind him. Really can't be good she thought once more. After they both sat down, she waiting for them to speak, turning her head to look at each one. Her father merely shook his head. Her heart dropped, wondering what was going on.

The lawyer began to speak, but her mind would not take in the words. She thought she heard the words Island, Science, a few months several times, but she couldn't say for sure. She just nodded, still looking at her father.

"So Chloe, what do you say? It'll only be for a few weeks, 2 months at the very most." Chloes attention snapped to him at the lawyers words.

"I..I" She began to speak, but her father cut her words short. "She's going, and that's that. Hopefully they can sort her out." He turned to direct his words directly at her. "You had better not let me down Chloe.. I want you to concentrate, to pay attention and by damned I hope I never have this trouble again. You've disappointed me, and now you will face the consequences of your actions once and for all."

She looked down, a tear coming to her eye. She blinked it away, nodding slowly. She could have no idea just how much she would regret not saying 'I love you dad' or apologizing. Instead, she was being proud, and pride had no place in her current situation. How was she to know she would never see him again..

~Role Play Sample~

They walked through the dark streets, their footsteps echoing behind them as they went. Chloe was one of the 5 and the only girl in the group. They were coming back from a club. It was 3 am and she was tired. For all her short comings, drugs had never appealed to her so unlike the others, she was feeling the longs night of drinking.

2 of the group turned off, wishing Chloe and the 2 that remained with her good night. Chloes group carried on, turning down another side street. 2 men walked towards them. Chloe simply ignored them, she was tired and she just wanted to get home. Unlike normal, hitting the cold night air had sobered her, and the only place she wanted to be was curled in her warm and cozy bed.

She dropped her bag, and she bent to pick it up, the 2 men passed her, her friends going up ahead unaware that she had been left behind. Obviously drunker then she, one of the men leered towards her and his voice cut clear into the air, if slightly slurred "Hello there beautiful, what're you doing? Do you need a helping hand?" He laughed and his hand went to pick up her back.

Chloe froze. She looked up, but her friends were already half way down the street. The mans friend saw him, and smiled at her. Oh God she thought to herself, not knowing what to do. Her voice had caught in her throat and she was unable to call to her friends for help.

Please turn around she prayed to herself, as she did, the man that was nearer to her pushed her. She felt her feet slip from beneath her, she was still bent, trying to pick up the bag that fallen.

She fell to the ground, letting out a groan of pain as she did. Her elbow had hit the ground quite hard, and her other hand went to it, tears in her eyes.

Suddenly, a bang went off, a spray of warm liquid showering her. She watched as the man fell to the ground. Her head turned towards where the sound had come from, and her eyes met the silhouette of one of friends, holding something that shinned slightly in the light coming off a street lamp.

It was now she screamed, as a second shot was fire at the other man. The liquid she realized.. It was blood. She had no urge to run, no urge to get home.. She simply lay were she had fallen, screaming.
Back to top Go down
Angel Sanchez
Admin
Angel Sanchez

Chloe Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tyler   Chloe Tyler I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Chloe Tyler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: ~Character Workshop~ :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: