The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Alone in the dark *Open*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

Alone in the dark *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the dark *Open*   Alone in the dark *Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 am

Sydney stood in the dark, leaning back against the cool cave wall behind her. She was looking up at the roof, though not really seeing it. Her mind was drifting, the thoughts were jumbled, running together, hardly making sense.

It's been too long she thought to herself, finally a clear statement in her mind had come through. She sighed deeply, still looking at the rood her left hand reached up to close around the small locket she always wore around her neck. Even now, the pain was as much as it had been 2 years ago when she woken late, to a still house. No sounds apart from the clock on her bedside table.
Tic... Tok... Tic... Tok.. She was glad there was no clocks in the caves, they had no need for them. Time was of no issue to them here, days and nights passing in a blur sometimes, other times, clearer then she could handle.

Her mind was twisted, a need for vengeance played within her. it was such apart of her, she had no clue as to what life had been like before.. Good, it had been good She thought.

Hearing the sound of footsteps from the tunnel leading into the small cave room she was in, she quickly let go of the locket, and her head lowered, turning to face the doorway, wondering who was coming to disturb her alone time.
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net

Alone in the dark *Open*
Page 1 of 1