The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Scientists. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Scientists.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

Scientists. Empty
PostSubject: Scientists.   Scientists. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Head Scientist: Angel Sanchez

Scientist territory: The Laboratory complex

Scientists are the driving force behind the changes on The Island. They took it over, on government orders in order to test a number of gene and DNA alternating drugs and procedures with the aim of providing these changes later on to the Military. They are fine tuning their experiments, at 1st using the island residents themselves. It has been a large operation, with much trial and error resulting in many deaths.

Since all the residents are either dead or turned, they now bring in their new specimens from the mainland. They are either troublesome people who the government would rather see gone, convicts who are offered a place in the experiment instead of serving sentences in jail, or people recruited for the experiment, being promised money, food, a warm place to live while the experiment is going on, etc.

Of course, once at the island the reality is different. They are turned into what can only be described as beasts.

The scientists have no hand in the recruitment of new specimens, but are fully responsible for the care, or lack of, of them when they come to island. Before residents are turned, The scientists are friendly and give them all they were promised before coming. Afterwards is a different matter, they leave the beasts to roam The Island, uncaring in how they react or how they treated more then observing for their paperwork in if the experiment was a success or not.

The Scientists are un caring, indifferent, and generally a cold hearted group of people. Do not expect sympathy from them, Angel has been known to turn even the highest of those who work under him into beasts themselves if they do not follow his strict rules and guidelines in dealing with the experiments.

SCIENTISTS ARE NPC, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANGEL AND TERRA (A FORMER SCIENTISTS TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF).
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net

Scientists.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: ~General~ :: Rules and Guides :: Species Descriptions-
Jump to: